CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Red Baron Pizza Night Packs Review & Giveaway 5 winners!

There are only certain kinds of pizza that I will bring into my home. I hate buying pizza at the grocery store that ends up tasting like cardboard boxes. There are certain brands that I know will taste just as good as pizza bought from a pizzeria.


Red Baron is one of those brands that I love. I love the different varieties that Red Baron has to offer. It tastes like a quality pizza. No cardboard box taste when you deal with Red Baron. My favorite Red Baron pizza is the Fire Baked Original Crust Italian Style Meat-Trio! 


I was provided with a free product coupon for any Red Baron Pizza and a Red Baron Pizza Night Pack that included Red Baron pizza cutter, Red Baron plates and napkins, Red Baron oven mitt and Red Baron pizza knife. I know have all the essential tools for a great pizza night with my family!


Red Baron Pizza and Howie Mandel have teamed up for a new online video series to pit delivery pizza and Red Baron head-to-head to show Americans which pan pizza option is the "Real Deal" when it comes to quality, taste, and convenience. 


5 lucky winners is going to win their very own Red Baron Pizza Night Pack kits!!


Jennifer's Deals was sent products in exchange for this review post. All said opinions are of their own and Jennifer's Deals is responsible for all said opinions. No monetary gain was received. Jennifer's Deals is not  responsible for shipping prizes to winners. Giveaway will end on 8/25 at midnight.












Photobucket

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds Yummy. I would love to win! :)

Suellen Jennings said...

We like pepperoni pizza here!
suejennings@bex.net

marioswifey said...

i love the meat trio also

Anonymous said...

My favorite Red Baron Pizza is Supreme

babyh1999@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love pepperoni pizza!

Andrea D.
short74717@msn.com

jeanagirl1 said...

I like the special deluxe

honeyrose80 said...

I love the Red Baron Fire Baked Original Crust Italian Style MEAT-TRIO Pizza, YUM(it doesnt like me too much, but thats ok)

honeyrose80@gmail.com

Dvalentine63 said...

Pepperoni!! I love cheese and the hubby loves the extra pepperoni from my half! ;)

Kristin H said...

I love Red Baron Supreme Pizza
kschack(@)adelphia(dot)net

Jill said...

The Fire Baked Thin Crust=) Yum
Jill L
capecoupons at yahoo dot com

latanya t said...

Supreme is my fave.

Clare said...

We love the pepperoni pizza in our house!

lorialcorn2006 said...

I love the supreme its awesome !
lorialcorn2006@yahoo.com

jill24295 said...

We like the Fire Baked thin crust pizza
jill24295@yahoo.com

BRITTANY DOERFLER said...

my favorite red baron pizza is the supreme

brittany doerfler-thompson said...

i love red baron meat trio pizzas
bdoerfler2@gmail.com

Malinda said...

My favorite is the original crust meat trio.. Now i want pizza for dinner! lol

Day.malinda@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love the meat trio too..
msmith278@satx.rr.com

Stacey Smith said...

I Like the Meat-Trio Pan Pizza

sasluvbooks(at)yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

My favorite is sausage and pepperoni.
sweeping2011@aol.com

Ladytink_534 said...

My husband gets the 4 cheese pan pizza every week

Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

HannahAchrissmile said...

my favorite is their Supreme pizza
aigcanada7 (at) hot(mail] ((dot)) [com{{

Flowerg said...

I like the Fire Baked Thin Crust Pizza Supreme Pizza. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

sausage and pepperoni all the way!
would LOVE to win this!
thank you for the opportunity!!!!!

jennifer cortez said...

I just recently tried the pan pizza and it was awesome!

ginaboo1970 said...

I like the cheese pizza!

LadyVampire2u said...

I love Red Baron pizza! The 4 cheese pizza is my favorite. :) Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

LadyVampire2u AT gmail DOT com

sheri street said...

love the pepperoni

Susan Bates said...

my favorite red barron pzza is thin crust pep & cheese

Anonymous said...

my all time favorite is supreme!

jenni said...

my favorite is supreme yum!!!

karenk said...

my favorite red barron pizza is the cheese & peporoni

hargygirl said...

My favorite Red Baron pizza is the fire baked original crust supreme pizza. mmmmm But I will eat any of the others :) hargybeth@gmail.com

RaettigFamily said...

I love their cheese pizza

Jessica said...

I like the original crust pepperoni.
reklaw422 at hotmail dot com