CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Octoberfest Information & Giveaway!



It is getting close to Octoberfest time and you know what that means?! FUN FUN FUN!


Oktoberfest started out as the wedding ceremony of the Prince of Bavaria back in 1810. Since the wedding was in October, when the newly harvested grains were ready for beer production, brewers brought their wares. At the end of the ceremony, the villagers also hosted horse races. Everyone had a great time and decided to get together again the next year. The horse races were dropped but the festival developed over the years into the world's largest carnival! The main feature of the festival remained the beer.


I have never attended Octoberfest before and I was excited to learn more information on this huge event!  The main aspect of this event is beer. How can you have beer with out beer steins and beer mugs


I was provided promotional plastic beer mugs from PromosOnline.com to kick start my celebration of Octoberfest.




You go here for a list of 2011 Octoberfest's Celebrations!


One lucky winner will win their very own set of 10 assorted plastic beer mugs!


Jennifer's Deals was sent promotional products in exchange for this review/informational post. No monetary gain was received. Jennifer's Deals is not responsible for shipping prize to winner. Giveaway will end on 8/17 at midnight.








Photobucket

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

Kimberlymccullers at gmail dot com

If the weather cooperates we will go this year!

Suellen Jennings said...

lol no beer for me! Maybe one for hubby though.
suejennings@bex.net

bmom76 said...

We might go to the one in Cincinnati this year.
chelsreb(at)aol(dot)com

marioswifey said...

i would really like to go because i havent been since i was a kid and i would love to take my kids
elizabethb1981@aol.com

Anonymous said...

New Braunfels Tx Oktoberfest in a real German Settlement with real German Peeps including me

coosabandmom said...

We would LOVE to be able to go to Oktoberfest this year!

Unknown said...

I would love to go! I have to make sure I don't have to work! tackettnm@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I WOULD LOVE TO GO! tackettnm@yahoo.com

Diane said...

Would love to try to attend! dimandill@yahoo.com