I had the great opportunity to review Mixbook. Mixbook is a leading photo products company that helps people create custom photo books, cards, and calendars. There are so many different photo cards that you can choose from! Mixbook has a great selection.
This review could not have came at a better time. I decided to do my review by creating my daughter's Amberly's 4th birthday party invitations.
After customizing the birthday invitations, I really did not know what to expect when I received them. I was very pleased with the quality of the invitations. It was well made and looked great! I got to include a picture that I wanted on the invitation..well really the picture Amberly wanted! There were tons of different backgrounds I could have chosen from. I also have to point out that shipping was very fast! I love it when products get to me quickly!
You can connect with Mixbook on their Facebook and Twitter!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



































8 comments:
Thanks for linking up to Get Connected Tuesday blog hop. Following you back.
iVE MADE A MIXBOOK ONE TIME FOR MY MOM, AND I HAVE TO ADMIT I LOVED IT! IT DID TAKE ME A LOOONG TIME TO MAKE, BUT IT WAS FUN AFTER YOU GET THE HANG OF IT (lol) WOULD DEF RECOMEND ANY PRODUCTS FROM MIXBOOK!!
Hi Jennifer. Thank you for for the follow. I am following you back.
Have a great day!
Vickie
http://victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com
What cute invitations! It's so fun making photo cards.
These are so neat! I'm definately going to have to do this for my daughter's 3rd birthday coming up in November!
That's actually and awesome Idea. I never thought to use photo cards as actual invitations. I will have to remember that for future reference. :)
I'm planning a baby shower, and this would be perfect for the invites.
Wow that's really neat!
Post a Comment