CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

KY Intimacy Experiment Day 7

Day Seven: Sometimes a Fantasy


I believe that this day was Adam's favorite!


Day seven was all about finding our own unique "love map". First coined in 1980 by Dr. John Money of Johns Hopkins University, this term refers to "the sexual template expressed in every individual's erotic fantasies and practices."


So, in other words our love maps are like a blueprint of what turns us on and off and our sexual fantasies.


The day's activity had us writing down our turn-ons and our "erotically memorable experiences." Then we had to think about our fantasies. We had to describe our fantasy and what about our fantasy that turned us on. It was really surprising to what our fantasy was. 


The night's exercise was sharing our fantasy with each other. We then had to use our fantasy as inspiration for new variety in the bedroom!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Darcy said...

I think this would be my hubby's fave too!

Catherine L. said...

Sharing fantasys is always fun! You learn a lot about your partner and yourself.

"Iowa Mom" said...

This one really gets my hubby going. I think it is the unknown and spice it brings. Thank you for sharing - I would have loved to be in this program with KY! Super fun.