CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Juppy Baby Walker Review & Giveaway



What is the Juppy Baby Walker?

The Juppy Baby Walker is a non-traditional, parent-assisted baby walker used to safely teach babies how to walk sooner while eliminating dangerous falls.

Your baby is placed safely in the seat of the Juppy, and while standing upright the parent simply holds on to the soft cotton straps giving the baby confidence and support.

I love The Juppy Baby Walker. I remember when my girls was getting into the stages of walking. It was really hard on me. I use to hold them by their hands to teach them how to walk. This use to kill my back! The Juppy Baby Walker reduces the pain and eliminates possible injury to your child.

But wanna her the best part?! It can fit inside your purse! Have you ever owned a baby walker that can fit into your purse?! Me either! I can take The Juppy Baby Walker with me everywhere! Want to hear something even greater?! It is doctor-approved! 

 One of my favorite aspects of The Juppy Baby Walker is that is eliminates the use of baby walkers that have wheels. I use to hate it when my girls was in one of those walkers. I was always stressing out that they would wheel into one of my shelves and knock something over on their head. With The Juppy Baby Walker I never have to worry about that! Also, I don't have to mess with those bulky baby walkers anymore!


Each Juppy Baby Walker comes with a very cute drawstring bag!



Watch this video about The Juppy!




One lucky winner is going to win their very own Juppy Baby Walker!!


Jennifer's Deals was sent a product in exchange for this review post. All said opinions are of their own and Jennifer's Deals is responsible for all said opinions. No monetary gain was received. Jennifer's Deals is not responsible for shipping prizes to the winner. Giveaway will end on 8/22 at midnight.







Photobucket

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

would love to win this, would make a great baby shower gift for a great friend. :)

Janette Chape said...

I would love one of these! jchape@yahoo.com

Priscilla Benavides said...

Would like to win it for my baby so that I can support him in his walking when it's that time.

latanya t said...

My son is about 2wks. From his first bday and he is not walking yet. This would be a great aid in helping him to walk.

marioswifey said...

i want to win this for a family member that has a baby who was born 4 moths early so she is alreay a year old and not walking or standing complety

Jackie said...

would definitely help with teaching my daughter to walk.. and no more back pain for me!!

jennybellinc said...

Id love this my 7 month old is obsessed with standing and its already killing my back. We were comparing walkers but they seem to be so bulky id love something like this! Good luck girls I know all of us would love this.

bdsam385 said...

I have a 10 month old and she would love this!! It kills my back practicing with her, this looks wonderful :)

Jessilee said...

My daughter is 9 months and is in the I want to walk phase, and I already have trouble with my back, this would be wonderful. flexijess8@gmail.com

Amber said...

I want to win this because it would be a great present for my cousin who is expecting :D Can't wait to meet the baby :D

ambernicole8484@yahoo.com
Amber Vanwinkle

bdsam385 said...

My daughter is 10 months old and would love this! It's killing my back, this looks wonderful:)

crown_of_glory38 said...

I want to win for my baby daughter

crown_of_glory38 said...

my email I used is
beloved_of_the_Lord40@yahoo.com
I entered this giveaway on fb

Anonymous said...

I want this so I don't end up at the chiropractor daily!
angelacc1983@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I want this so I don't end up at the chiropractor daily!
angelacc1983@yahoo.com

Vivxv said...

I'd like to win this so my dad can enjoy taking my son for a walk or letting him chase his soccer ball. This is such special time for them (my son's favorite walking buddy is my dad) but my dad's back can't take bending over to help the little guy walk.

Vivxv said...

I posted yesterday but forgot to leave my email address! vlarrea@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I need one of these because I already have a bad back.. so this would be a lifesaver!
menzies@bell.net

Suellen said...

I would love to win for a friend.
suejennings@bex.net

Anonymous said...

Linda Romanger Jones says "I would love to win this. There is a young girl I know that is expecting and she could use this. Thank you for the chance of winning it for her."

Anonymous said...

Linda Romanger Jones forgot to leave email: halfpint3_55@yahoo.com

Michelle said...

I want to win this for my cousin who is pregnant with her first child. It will be a lifesaver when the time comes!

faithhopelove20 at gmail dot com

Jennie Meyers said...

I would love to win this because I am expecting my 2nd child in November and I would like to see how this would help and work. Thank you!!! Shortlilangelnfl@aol.com

may said...

This is sooooooo a life saver for us mommies!!!! Imagine being tall and bending down hours a day playing with your child!!! This is definetly a life saver for all!!!!! Gd luck all!!!! Mh_2886@rocketmail.com

lisa said...

I would like to win this as I am starting to get grand-babies, and it looks far better then a traditional walker. Thanks for the chance.

smoothmommyj said...

this is a great idea!!! perfect for my 1st grandson! :)