I was very pleased with Farm Rich and the variety of products they have available. I was given one free product coupon to try out Farm Rich. There were so many to choose from but I decided on trying the Pizza Slices!
I was very impressed. I had never tried this before so I had no clue what it was going to be like. These were so good!! I loved the taste of these pizza slices! Haley and Amberly loved them as well. These make a great snack!!
There are many other products that you can choose from.
I also loved the fact that Farm Rich had a recipe section. There are so many easy recipes!!
This is one of my favorites!
Pepperoni Cheese Sauce
Start to Finish: 13 minutes
Serves: 4
Ingredients:
1 package Farm Rich® Cheese Sticks or Farm Rich® Mozzarella Bites
1/4 cup marinara sauce (or one marinara cup from the Farm Rich® Cheese Sticks package)
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 cup pepperoni, diced
2 TBS grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup black olives, chopped
1/4 cup milk
1 tsp Italian seasoning
Preparation:
PREPARE Cheese Sticks or Mozzarella Bites according to package directions.
MIX all remaining ingredients in a bowl. Microwave on high for 2 minutes, then remove and stir. Microwave on high for an additional 30 seconds.
SERVE with Cheese Sticks or Mozzarella Bites
Serves: 4
Ingredients:
1 package Farm Rich® Cheese Sticks or Farm Rich® Mozzarella Bites
1/4 cup marinara sauce (or one marinara cup from the Farm Rich® Cheese Sticks package)
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 cup pepperoni, diced
2 TBS grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup black olives, chopped
1/4 cup milk
1 tsp Italian seasoning
Preparation:
PREPARE Cheese Sticks or Mozzarella Bites according to package directions.
MIX all remaining ingredients in a bowl. Microwave on high for 2 minutes, then remove and stir. Microwave on high for an additional 30 seconds.
SERVE with Cheese Sticks or Mozzarella Bites
Two lucky winners is going to win their very own Free Product Coupon to try out Farm Rich!!






































13 comments:
I would try the pizza slices my 3 year old could eat pizza all day for every meal if I let her.
coll3sons@yahoo.com
I love the moz. cheese stcks!
I would definitely buy the mozzarella sticks, they look YUMMY
I'd like to try either the Philly cheesesteak or quesedilla's
jill24295@yahoo.com
I would try the cheese sticks 1st they are my fav
I would try the philly cheesesteak
Cheese and pepperoni cheeses slices definitely!
themoorebabies(at)gmail(dot)com
i WOULD TRY THE STUFFED PRETZEL BITES :) YUM YUM! :)
My kids love the mozzarella sticks!
style decor 1 at gmail dot com
I would try to the mozzarella bites!
The cheese sticks look delicious!
Pizza slices! mmmmm
kellybishop86@yahoo.com
Definitely cheese sticks! We love them!
suejennings@bex.net
Post a Comment