CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: SweetPea3 MP3 Player for Kids #Review & #Giveaway

Sponsored by Tomoson.com
Children love music and with technology advancing SweetPea Toy Company, they developed a durable MP3 player, SweetPea3, and it has become one of the best selling MP3 player for kids!
SweetPea3 is a real 2GB MP3 player that holds 32 hours of music and plays through a speaker right on the front of it!

Haley and Amberly are a huge music fan. I have wanted to get them something that they could carry around with them that would play music.
But I did not want to spend money on an expensive MP3 player so it could just get broken.
(They are little break electronic magnets. LOL)
I was more than excited when I learned that I was going to be given the opportunity to review and giveaway a SweetPea3 MP3 player!
I am sure you all remember the little "Please like through my link so I can giveaway one!" THANK YOU ALL FOR THAT!

My favorite part about the SweetPea3 is that it is very durable and the volume is childproofed!
I don't have to worry about Haley or Amberly messing with the volume!
It can also take it if it is dropped or thrown.
Amberly has already put that to test!

Music is not the only thing that the SweetPea3 plays! You can add audio books to the SweetPea3!
I have already added a few children audio books for the girls.
It is the perfect thing for bedtime. 
I can just hit play and we can listen to a bed time story!

The SweetPea3 has 3 buttons that make it easy for children to stop and change songs or stories. 
It is easy to find music to put on the SweetPea3. You add music from CDs, iTunes or Amazon straight from your computer.
Mac and PC are compatible.
Headphones are not included, but there is a jack for one.
I like that Haley and Amberly don't need a pair of headphones to listen to music. 
The speaker on the front is perfect for them.

Buy It:
You can purchase a SweetPea3 MP3 player for $59.95 at Sweet Pea Toy Company's online store.

Win It:
One lucky Jennifer's Deals reader is going to win their very own SweetPea3 MP3 Player for Kids.
Simply fill out the rafflecopter below.

Jennifer's Deals was sent a product in exchange for this review/giveaway post. All said opinions are of their own and Jennifer's Deals is responsible for said opinions. No monetary gain was received. Jennifer's Deals is not responsible for shipping prize to winner. Giveaway will end on 11/30 at 12 midnight.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.






Photobucket

18 comments:

Linda Komondy said...

I would give this to my nephew for Christmas!
lindakomondy@gmail.com

Suellen said...

My six year old Harrison would be getting this and loving it!

Eva Biggs said...

Do we just leave a comment to enter?
I would like to enter this giveaway, great christmas present! evabiggs@yahoo.com

Eva Biggs said...

Ok i see, lol, the finally loaded. :) thanks for the great giveaways

Anonymous said...

My niece & nephew would love this!!! :) Thanks for the awesome giveaway!!! Heather Reid, ms_heather217@yahoo.com

marioswifey said...

If i win this it would be for my son ELyjah he really enjoys music

ReadyOrNot said...

My daughter would love this!

Unknown said...

If I won I would give it to my nephew for Christmas because he loves music!

holmesandrea@yahoo.com

Stacey Smith said...

My Nephew is who I want this for.

ogg_m said...

I would give this to my nearly 3 year old (tech-savvy) son, who is constantly playing with my iPod. It would be perfect!!

Unknown said...

I would love this one for a niece! :)

ReviewsSheRote said...

my daughter would love this
mapam30@yahoo.com

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I think my cousin would love this

lauren51990 at aol dot com

Annmarie Weeks said...

My son would love this!

Unknown said...

This is for my 2 year old.

latanya t said...

my son

Melissa Rio said...

My son who is addicted to music like his parents :)

Anonymous said...

I have 2 daughters. $ and 1. They are dance machines! They would love this! Perfect Christmas gift!

Crystalposton1@aol.com