CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: MyOwnPet Balloons #Review & #Giveaway

All kids want a pet to call their very own. Now, with MyOwnPet balloons, they can have a whole menagerie. MyOwnPet balloons are the new breed of pretend pets that are taking the country by storm. There are 27 different animals in the collection, including dogs, ponies, elephants, ducks, dinosaurs and many more.

The magic of these imaginary pets is that they walk! Each helium-filled pet has specially designed weighted feet that keep pets grounded so they can be "walked" with the attached leash. Ponies appear to trot. Ducks waddle. Dogs follow faithfully behind. MyOwnPet balloon animals spark children's imaginations and have universal appeal to kids and grown-ups alike. Whether it's letting a child have his or her very own puppy or pony, or sending them as a gift, MyOwnPet balloons make the perfect pet.

Made to last, MyOwnPet balloons have high-quality welded seams and inflation valves to minimize helium loss, ensuring a long life span. They can be inflated at most florists, party and gift stores and many supermarkets and, in the event they become soft over time, they can be refilled.

My Review:

I had the opportunity to choose which MyOwnPet balloon I wanted. Of course, I picked the pony for my girls. 

I had to take it to my local Party City to get it filled with helium, which the filled it for free. (Thank you Party City!)

I actually did this when I did not have the girls with me. I tied the pony's leash on one of my kitchen chair and just waited for Haley and Amberly to notice their new pet!
When Haley and Amberly saw the pony they both ran towards it! I showed them how to walk the pony. 
It was very cute watching them play with their new MyOwnPet balloon. 
After about 2 & 1/2 weeks, I just take it back down to Party City to get it refilled. 
It is a toy that can last for a LOOONG time!
I am very pleased with MyOwnPet balloons!

MyOwnPet balloons would make a great gift for that special little girl and little boy. There are a ton of different pets that you can choose from. From ponies to dinosaurs!

MyOwnPet balloons will make the perfect addition for Christmas!

Buy It:
You can buy MyOwnPet balloons for $14.95 at www.myownpetballon.com

Win It:
One lucky Jennifer's Deals Reader is going to win their choice of MyOwnPet Balloons! Simply fill out the rafflecopter below to enter to win.

Jennifer's Deals was sent a product in exchange for this review post. All said opinions are of their own and Jennifer's Deals is responsible for all said opinions. No monetary gain was received. Jennifer's Deals is not responsible for shipping prize to winner. Giveaway will end on 11/22 at 12 midnight. 




Photobucket

8 comments:

PrincessJen11400 said...

Wow those are a amazing my cousin would love them for there birthday. I think i would get the rabbit bc she always ribbits around the house lol

PrincessJen11400@aol.com

Suellen said...

I would have a hard time choosing between the frog for my oldest and a dog for my youngest. Although I might just choose the supersaurus for myself!suejennings@bex.net

marioswifey said...

I would love to win the golden retriver or the supersaurus for my handsome baby i know he would love these

Tori said...

Oh wow these look so fun!!

Sadie said...

WOW Those are really cool!! I LOVE THEM!

Kathleen said...

My kids would probably like them since they love balloons but they would be sad when they pop.

Unknown said...

lol - these are so cute! Thanks for the introduction. Have to go look and see if they have llamas!

Unknown said...

Oh wow.. cool! My little girl would LOVE THIS!! I think she will be going crazy for the elephant! So cute