CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 3, 2011

Hanging Christmas Cards on Christmas Tree #TinyPrints



It is getting close to Christmas time. The weather has already started to remind me that Winter is almost here.


One of my favorite things about Christmas is all the beautiful Christmas cards that I get in the mail. I usually get a ton of cards. I love showing off my Christmas cards, but it can be hard just sitting cards on tables and shelves (and a little bit messy) so I started a new tradition last year. I put my Christmas cards on our tree as decorations! 


I got so many compliments on how unique my tree was and they have never seen anybody use their Christmas cards as tree decorations. This is a great way to show off your cards!


Speaking of Holiday Photo Cards, it is getting that time to start ordering YOUR cards! I know the perfect place to get holiday photo cards! Tiny Prints offers tons of different cards and the really cool thing is that you can personalized your cards right on your computer! I love making photo cards with pictures of my girls. I don't have to spend a ton of money getting photo cards made when I use Tiny Prints!

Photobucket

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of hanging your cards on your Christmas tree! I love to display my Christmas cards but always find that it's really a pain in the butt to do. I believe they will be going on my tree this year! Thanks for the idea!! :D

Anonymous said...

I love Tiny Prints and this is a really unique idea. I always put little presents on and in my tree, but never really thought to put cards there also.. Interesting.

Vicky said...

Tiny Prints has so many cute Christmas card ornaments. I've never seen them until I went to there site and I love them!

marioswifey said...

That is a really good idea

marioswifey said...

That is a really good idea

Unknown said...

What a cute idea! You should take a picture of your tree this year so we can see it! I agree, finding places to put Christmas cards can be tricky. They always get knocked over!

Amy said...

We always put our christmas gift cards on our tree. We have lots of kids in my family so our tree was always covered. :)
I can't believe it is already time to do christmas cards!

"Iowa Mom" said...

That is a great idea and one I will try this year since my toddler will make sure my ornaments go on and off the tree this year.

"Iowa Mom" said...

What a wonderful idea especially for those of us who have young children who tend to break things.

Tori said...

Oh I love the idea of hanging the cards from the tree!! I so will be doing that this year!!
Tori

Kathleen said...

That's a neat idea. I don't get that many cards but then I can't complain since I don't send them that often either!

Unknown said...

What a great idea! We have been saving our cards in our gift wrap totes and the kids cut out images from them to use as decorations on our packages for the next holiday season :) Before we get to that point, however, we usually put them on a door in our foyer.