CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Wanna Be Fan of the Week?

Jennifer's Deals has started a brand new feature: Fan of the Week!


This will happen over on Facebook. In order to be considered Fan of the Week you must be active on Jennifer's Deals Facebook Page. This could consist of many different aspects!



  • Leaving Comments on posts
  • Sharing Jennifer's Deals to friends
  • Sharing Posts
  • Posting pictures of your freebies or deals
  • Liking comments
  • Commenting on reviews
  • Entering Giveaways
  • Writing on my wall with relative stuff (Deals, Freebies, Giveaways you have found)
  • Tell me when you have snagged one of the deals I have posted....
  • & so much more!
Now, each Fan of the Week will get a special surprise from me ALONG with a special post on here about how much I appreciate you! How better could that get?!

You just have to be active to be considered. This is very important. How am I suppose to know how much you love Jennifer's Deals if you don't show me?!

I love you all and I can't wait to see all my great fans become more active! 

Fan of the Week has officially started today, October 1st. I will choose the first Fan of the Week on October 8th!


Photobucket

No comments: