MAM has been making high quality BPA-Free baby products since 1976. They are the leading pacifier manufacturer in the US and many European countries. Today they offer top quality pacifiers, feeding products, teethers and infant oral care products with a combination of style, technological innovation and medical know-how produces unique and premium quality products making MAM the leading designer for baby products.
There was a TON of products to discuss and give out! My guests really enjoyed talking about the two different bottles. It brought up a great discussion about how we all feed our babies. Everybody had their own techniques. The second favorite product was the "toothbrush" puppet.
I was really excited about this product since I have never seen anything like this. I told my guests how much I wish I had this when Haley and Amberly were little babies! We then discussed how we deal with oral issues with our children.
We also played some games. My guests and myself really enjoyed playing the baby IQ game! It was a ton of fun to hear everybody's answers!
After we discussed all the different products, I conducted the drawing of the prizes. I had everyone write their name on a piece of paper and drew names. This was a huge hit!
The majority of my guests had only heard a little bit about MAM products, but I could tell that after seeing and learning about the different products they feel in love with MAM! I know that I sure did!



































4 comments:
Sounds like such a fun party! I love the toothbrush puppet - if only I'd had one for toothbrush introduction! My sister is expecting so I've copied this post to her. Thanks for sharing :)
Sounds like fun!! Love the tooth bush!
The toothbrush puppet is so cute, and must make brushing much easier.
Oh cool! I'd love to host a party like that of parenting products. It's so much fun to be able to announce that someone won a prize isn't it? I LOVE that teeth brushing mitt!
Post a Comment