CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sunglass Warehouse #Review & #Giveaway ~$20 Gift Certificate~



I received an awesome sunglass case. Now, I have to be very picky with what I store my very expensive pair of prescription sunglasses in. I picked out a yellow very thick and strong sunglass case.
Sunglass Warehouse has a ton of great deals on their wide selection of sunglasses and cases! Sunglass Warehouse is promoting their sunglasses for kids! This is a great site to buy for yourself and your kids! 


There is also a hot new choosing sunglasses based on your skin tone feature and choosing sunglasses based for your face shape!


One lucky winner is going to win a $20 Gift Certificate to Sunglass Warehouse!


Jennifer's Deals was sent a product in exchange for this review post. All said opinions are of their own and Jennifer's Deals is responsible for all said opinions. No monetary gain was received. Jennifer's Deals is not responsible for shipping of prizes. Giveaway will end on 9/28 at midnight. 







Photobucket

8 comments:

astroqueen67 said...

I would choose the SW Aviator Style #242 Holly Hennessy Swint astroqueen67@hotmail.com

Mama K said...

I love the SW Animal Print Style #1455.
Nguyenhkathy at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I would also need to get a sturdy case. I don't wear glasses, but my teenage daughter is supposed to and she has a habit of leaving her's where ever she is at the moment. Maybe is she had a sturdy stylish case she would use it.. hmmm doubtful though. lol

Katie said...

I really like the pink celebrity style sunglasses!

katieamanda1@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Hi!

I absolutely adore the SW Oversized Round Style #1230 in Black/Clear Fade Frame.

saucy.baby21[at]gmail[dot][com]

--- Nicole

SalemMomma said...

I would probably use it to buy myself a case for my glasses, or a visor clip. Maybe both!
Stacie
jujubee676 at msn.com

nightowl said...

I would choose the SW Polarized Style #3176
winit6 at hotmail dot com

Suellen said...

I would use it to get something sassy! :) suejennings@bex.net