CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sharon Wei Designs Review & Giveaway ~Win set of Earrings worth $65!~



Ancient and modern. East and West. Classic and contemporary. It is no surprise that Sharon Wei is able to capture these diverse elements in her jewelry designs. Sharon Wei is that rare jewelry artist who is steeped in unusually rich and varied cultural experiences and who expresses those experiences in every design.


I am in love with Sharon Wei Designs! There are so many pieces that I am just drooling over! 
This first necklace is called Arctic Waltz. It is 18" Keshi pearls with tumbled smoky quartz and has a retail value of $265! I love this necklace. I love anything black. I have so many outfits that this would go perfect with! I also love that it has that modern sleek look.
This beautiful necklace is called Frosted Caramel. It is 18" three strand twist, consists of clear quartz and citrine chunks with round coin pearls and has a retail value of $250! I would wear this necklace if I was going out. It has that perfect feel of I am fun and classy!
This is one of my favorites. It is called Woodland Stream. It is 18" three-stand bib of small chunky pearls, keshi pearls, smoky quartz, and fluorite. It is also sterling and has a retail value of $335! I love that it has so many components. What woman doesn't love to wear beautiful pearls, quartz and fluorite! This piece would be perfect for any business woman!


Sharon Wei captures in classic and contemporary designs the beauty, complexity, and unique qualities of every woman. She combines the tradition of her native ancient Chinese culture with the fashion forward western styling in a way no other designer can. Her use of freshwater pearls from China as the foundation of her designs is an homage to her native culture, and her direct and personal relationship with the best Chinese pearl farms gives her hand-picked access to a wide variety of the highest quality pearls. The result is a fresh interpretation of pearl jewelry design that fits perfectly into modern American wardrobe.


One lucky winner is going win the Forest Floor earrings, ($65). Large tadpole and stick pearls with tiger's eye. Sterling.
Jennifer's Deals is being compensated with a piece of jewelry from Sharon Wei Designs. All said opinions are of their own. Jennifer's Deals is responsible for all said opinions. No monetary gain is being received. Facebook is not affiliated with this giveaway in any form or fashion. Facebook is not responsible for any shipment of prizes or fulfillment of prizes. Jennifer's Deals is not responsible for shipping prize to winner. Giveaway will end on 9/24 at midnight. 









23 comments:

nightowl said...

I want to win!
winit6 at hotmail dot com

Bianca Roman said...

I want to win!!!!!

adoruhs(at)gmail.com

Unknown said...

I would love to win.

Thanks for hosting such a great giveaway & have a great weekend!

aemgeg4@yahoo.com

Sandy P. said...

So beautiful! I waould absolutely love to win!
sandyjo55@aol.com

Amanda B. said...

I want to win!

Marissa, Brianna, Benny, & Tara said...

I want to win!

Unknown said...

I would love to win this!

Unknown said...

I would loved to win~holmesandrea@yahoo.com

Lisa Burke Cook said...

I want to win..thanks!

lmcook1969@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I want to win! Thanks for the great content

Jenny said...

I would love to win. Thanks for the giveaway!

jenny_anwar at yahoo.com

MsAngelasFinds said...

I wrote on Shraon's wall but forgot to leave the link!
http://www.facebook.com/sharonweidesigns#!/sharonweidesigns/posts/10150319877438516

MsAngelasFinds said...

This jewelry is gorgeous! I wish I had her talent!

MsAngelasFinds said...

I wanna win!!!! :)

Becky McKenzie said...

I want to win!!

Moneezzy (: said...

I want to win (:

astroqueen67 said...

I want to win these gorgeous earrings! Holly Hennessy Swint astroqueen67@hotmail.com

jodi leah baird said...

thank you for chance to win..they are beautiful

Katie said...

I really really really want to win!!!

katieamanda1@yahoo.com

nightowl said...

I want to win!
winit6 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I want to win! *Thanks* for the giveaway!
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡ said...

Thank you for hosting this giveaway - would love to win

Louis
pumuckler {at} gmail {dot} com

hbbs55 said...

I want to win because they are beautiful!

hbbs55 at gmail dot com