I love her name, I went to school with a girl named Amberly. So cute!
aaawww so many cute faces
My hubby and i named our daughter Amberly 21 years ago and since then we see it alot. Also our amberly has red hair too! Lol
Aww! Kellie! I rarely see it. I love her name. I think it is so pretty!
What a cutie pie!!! So sweet!!
What fun pics! I don't why but, my favorite is pic #2.
Catherine, that is her "Mean" look. She cracks me up everytime she looks at me when she is mad.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love her name, I went to school with a girl named Amberly. So cute!
aaawww so many cute faces
My hubby and i named our daughter Amberly 21 years ago and since then we see it alot. Also our amberly has red hair too! Lol
Aww! Kellie! I rarely see it. I love her name. I think it is so pretty!
What a cutie pie!!! So sweet!!
What fun pics! I don't why but, my favorite is pic #2.
Catherine, that is her "Mean" look. She cracks me up everytime she looks at me when she is mad.
Post a Comment