CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Spotlight: Crazy Coupon Train


Today's spotlight is Crazy Coupon Train. Crazy Coupon Train helps stretch your money to the max.

There are so many aspects that I love about Crazy Coupon Train. I love the all the deals and freebies that she posts! 

Don't even get me started on the amount of coupons that she lists. Every time I go to her blog, it is like I am in coupon heaven! There is always a list of the newest coupons available. On top of her listing the newest coupons, she also has a coupon database!

What is a coupon database?!
It is a database where you can literally find any coupon that you are looking for..if there is one. 

Another favorite aspect of Crazy Coupon Train is that there is even a Coupon 411 section, where you can learn all about couponing! Great section for you newbie couponers!

Crazy Coupon Train also participates in giveaways, which you can see in the giveaway section.  

If you subscribe to Crazy Coupon Train, there is a weekly surprise drawing for all email subscribers!! This is an added bonus to receiving some really great deals, coupons and ways to stretch those bucks! You will see the email subscribe section on Crazy Coupon Train's right sidebar.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Darcy said...

Oooh another coupon site to check out!

Catherine L. said...

Thanks for sharing! I've been looking for a new coupon site. I've bookmarked the site to visit when I have more time to check it out.