CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Spotlight: Cori's Coupon Corner

Cori's Coupon Corner

Cori's Coupon Corner is another great blog to visit to find some great deals and coupon offers!  

One of my favorite aspects of Cori's Coupon Corner is the great deals and coupons she posts. You can find all the hottest coupons on this blog. 

Cori's Coupon Corner has recently posted a great deal for Bounty Paper Towels. I love finding great deals like this. 

Cori's Coupon Corner also has participated in some great giveaways. I am always on the lookout for great giveaways to enter! ~I love winning.~

I also came across a great post of hers talking about three important tips for signing up for the offers you see being posted. It provides some very helpful information. I love finding blogs that help TEACH readers how to effectively coupon, freebie hunt, and so forth. It is very important to learn how to do everything right so you can snag the great finds! 

Ready to hear the GREATEST part of this spotlight?! Cori's Coupon Corner is donating a $10 Amazon Gift Card! I LOVE AMAZON!!!!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! Stopping by from the blog hop and I am already following thru GFC but I noticed that I wasn't on Facebook so I followed you there tonight. Your daughter does indeed have many faces. I almost would not have thought it was the same child! They change so quick! I would love a follow back on Facebook also when you get a chance. I guess we must have done a GFC hop or something to be following there and not Facebook. Thanks so much for your help and have a wonderful weekend.

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com