CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 5, 2010

*ENDED*HUGE GIVEAWAY! $75 Sears Giveaway

This contest has ended.

Well, it is time! After getting my blog published on Sears.com, I get to do a $75 Gift card to be used at Sears!

All you have to do is tell me you want to win! Leave an email address that I can reach you at!

ends 11/10/2010

76 comments:

renee k said...

I wanna win! Wooooo!

Cheryl Woda said...

I want to win !!!!

Jen said...

I want to win:) Xmas is really tight this year and this would help in so many ways

web said...

i'll bite! i'll even split it with you. :)

donna douglas said...

like to try 4 the $75.00 Sears gift card,thank you!!

Melissa F said...

I want to win cause my dryer went on strike and never came back(lol) this would so help me get a new one faster. I am tired of hanging clothes up to dry.

crystal said...

i would love to win so i can put towards a new washer since mine went out and dont have the money to fix it.

Mary Schmucker said...

I would like to win!

amy garner said...

i would love to win. it not only Christmas but birthday season in my house.

darcie lynch said...

would love to win this so i can get some winter clothes

i have lost 163lbs and need new clothes

dlynch24775@msn.com

fayeeross said...

i really could use this seeing as im paying of rmy sons college and i am paying for 2 households, i dont ever get to get hubby anything for Christmas, no kidding. and i really would like to surprise him and get him some jeans his are ragged.

Mollie Wills said...

Would love to win, 4 kids and 1 income, this would be great ;)

Cyndie said...

I want to win, really!! :)

Larissa L. said...

I would really love to win this gift card! As with everyone else, Christmas is going to be a real stretch and I would love to be able to use this to buy my kids something really nice this year. Congratulations on being selected as a featured blog and great job on your blog in general!!

Lyndsi W said...

I want to win! =) Me and my husband and our 2 children have never had pictures taken professionally so I would love to be able to do that this year. Money's tight and Christmas is almost here that would be the greatest gift I could ask for. Thanks for giving us an opportunity to win such a great prize!

Amoeba said...

Easy enough.. *fingers crossed*

Bonnie said...

I want to win - could use a new dishwasher:)

elena said...

i would love to win!!this would help me get winter clothes for my daughter who has outgrown everything!

Tonia said...

well of course I WANT TO WIN!! I need a some craftsman tools!! toniasdeals@hotmail.com!! Congrats on the publication!! Everyone at Sears is going to LOVE your beautifull blog!

Jennifer Souveroff said...

It sure would make the Holidays fun!

Jennifer M said...

I would love to win to be able to get my husband a power tool he wants for x-mas!!

Michelle said...

I would love to win!

Billie said...

I want to win!!!! :D

elizabeth said...

i would love this im trying to buy my kids a Wii

Jason Thompson said...

i would love to win it would greatly for christmas since i am disabled and its hard at christmas time

Carol W. said...

I'd be thrilled to win this for holiday time.

stephanie adkins said...

I really would like to win I would use it to do xmas shopping

Melissa M said...

I would buy baby clothes since we just had a baby in August.

lalith said...

Wanna win...

jessica bendel said...

I would love to win! Really! Need a new Vacuum!

Jessie C. said...

This would be wonderful for holiday shopping
tcarolinep at gmail dot com

Kristi said...

I would love to buy some winter clothes with this. :)

Stacy said...

I want to win! Thanks for the opportunity!

vicky miller said...

i would love to win it!!!:)

Anna Galanos said...

I want to win! I hope Sears has better customer service now from what I've read about them before!

Octavia said...

I want to win! :) With three kids, one b-day just passed and x-mas and two b-days coming up, this would be helpful.

grandgiveaways said...

Wow! This would be such a blessing for Christmas time! I'd love to win!

Thank you!

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Betsy Hoff said...

I would love to win this! My 10 month old daughter grows so fast! I'd like to buy her some clothes and new PJ's

Amanda said...

I want to win!

Courtney White said...

I WANT TO WIN! I'd probably give the gift card to my mom instead of stressing about what to get her for Christmas.

Melody said...

I'd love to win this! Last year I had no clue what to buy my husband for Christmas, even though he hinted and it went over my head. He wants to organize the garage and would like a tool box storage. It costs a lot and since losing my job, money is really tight. I've been saving here and there all year long in order to have enough to buy it this year for him but I have to do it on the sly since we both look at the bank account and I want to surprise him this year. Whether or not I win this, thank you for offering the giveaway. It will make someone very happy during these tough economic times.

Wendy Lightner said...

Love it! Not working, so this would really help!

JaKell said...

would love to win a GFC to sears to help with my holiday shopping!

Larissa Clayton said...

Hey Jen! It is Risa from FST. I want to win!! I want to win so I can buy some new clothes.

Tiffany said...

Who wants to win? Tiffany wants to WIN!

Nan said...

My husband has asked Santa for a tool box. This would sure help. He is always so good to get me what I want it sure would be nice to grant his wish.

nono916@gmail.com

Kimberly said...

I want to win. We need some new power tools. :)

Tonia said...

I still want it!! HEHE :)

Nancy M. said...

I would love to win to buy some presents for my boys for Christmas.

Tina Renee Barker said...

I want to win! I love Sears and this certificate would help with Christmas gifts!

AutumH said...

I would love to win, I could put it towards a new dishwasher since my old one is going kaput.

autum22(at)gmail(dot)com

Heidi Foner said...

If I was to win this giveaway I would buy some winter clothes and maybe a pair of shoes that I need for the season! :)

Thanks for entering me in the giveaway!

- Heidi
fonerh@gmail.com
http://msfashinista.blogspot.com

Heidi McMahon said...

I want to win!!!
Fun giveaway - thank you for the chance to win! :)
tyson 2468 [at] charter [dot] net

Kathy K said...

I would love to win this

Carol Greenspan said...

I would love to win for many reasons too many to mention. Thank you

Carol

Katherine said...

I want to win! Could so use it!
kathie78@yahoo.com

toph said...

Voted 5 stars! I WANT TO WIN I WANT TO WIN T.T

Thanks for this awesome opportunity!

Deanna G. said...

I wanna win! :)

Mari said...

Thanks for the giveaway, I'd love a chance to win!

runningmatey at hotmail dot com

Casey said...

I wanna win! I need new work clothes badly :-)

amy garner said...

I would love to win it would be very helpful with Christmas.

toph said...

I want to win :)

Shannon said...

I wanna win! Please??

Kristin said...

I really want to win. Thanks for a great contest Jennifersdeals and Sears :)

Suellen said...

I want to win!!!! Please.....

Cynthia said...

I would love to win!!

Cheryl A said...

I want to win!
Thanks for the chance. :)

littledeadmommy at gmail.com

Lauren said...

I want to win!!!

toph said...

i want to win!!! im gonna win :)

Ava said...

I want to win!! :D

MicheleS said...

I really really want to win! Thank you!

Kelli said...

I want to go shopping!!!

krissyg89 said...

I want to win!!

Chris Townsell said...

I want to win!

rich washington said...

Pair of Sketcher Shape Ups for my neighbors single mom kid for Christmas. Hugs Richard

Jessica said...

I think I may be late, I'm sorry. I would love to win, because this mine and my fiance's first Christmas together. We are saving every penny we have to be married and start a family next year! The gift card would help us start! Thanks for the chance!