CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

*Ended* Aquatopia Product Review & Giveaway

This contest is now closed.

 

Aquatopia was very kind to send me four items to review. I received the Microdry Bath Mat, Safety Bath Time Audible Thermometer, Safety Bath Time Kneeler and Safety Bath Time Faucet and Tap Protector.

My favorite item I received was the Microdry Bath Mat. I really felt like stepping on a piece of a cloud. I loved it! My foot would just sink into the mat and water would absorb so much better than a regular bat mat. I was very impressed.



About Microdry Bath Mat:
Step out of your tub onto the luxurious comfort of this unique bath mat. The MicroDry® top fabric is super soft and absorbs water twice as fast as other materials, making it extra gentle and ultra absorbent. Filled with memory foam, it cushions your feet and feels great while you dry off and get ready for the day. The slip-resistant base when placed on a dry surface ensures that the bath mat grips firmly to the floor for safety. Face is 85% polyester/15% polyamide. Fill is 100% polyurethane foam. Machine wash. Imported.

I also received a Safety Bath Time Audible Thermometer. It was very handy. It was a little turtle that floats in the water. You just sit it in the bath water and within a few seconds it will beep and tell you the temperature of the water. This is a very useful to ensure that the bath water is not too hot for you or your children. I used it for both my children and I. It also doubled up as a neat bath toy for my children. They would dunk it under the water and it would not harm the thermometer.



About Safety Bath Time Audible Thermometer:
The Aquatopia Safety Bath Time Audible Thermometer floats about the tub to delight baby and provide alerts when the water temperature deviates from a comfortable range. With a sensor that activates instantly in the water, the thermometer sounds an alarm if the temperature is above or below the recommended range of 89.6 - 100.4°F (32 - 38°C) for sensitive young skin.

The third item I received was the Safety Bath Time Easy Kneeler. Have you ever had to kneel next to the bath tub to wash your children? I do every time I give my children baths and I must admit that my knees can get sore from kneeling and leaning into the bathtub. The Easy Kneeler really helped stop the pain of kneeling next to the tub. It went over the side of the bath tub and had a padded mat that I could kneel on. It was easy to put on and take off. It also had these little pouches where you could store items such as shampoos.

About Safety Bath Time Easy Kneeler:
Aquatopia Deluxe Safety Bath Time Easy Kneeler helps you stay safe & comfortable during bath time with the extra large, deluxe, anti-slip cushioned pad for your knees & extra padding for your elbows. The Bath Time Kneeler is easy to use and unfolds in seconds. The Aquatopia Deluxe Safety Bath Time Easy is made from water friendly neoprene. The Easy bath kneeler has pockets that are perfect for soaps & shampoos, keeping everything you need to bathe your baby close at hand. Simple fold-away design makes for easy storage virtually anywhere. Fits any standard tub.

The final product I received was the Safety Bath Time Faucet & Tap Protector. I think that this product is a good idea. It covers the faucet and the tap where the children would not be able to touch them. I have the problem where my children likes to turn the water off and on and the Faucet & Tap Protector stopped them from being able to get to the faucet. The only problem I had with this product was putting in on my bathtub. It was hard to make it fit over my faucet and then I had the problem of it staying on after I got it up.

About Safety Bath Time Faucet & Tap Protector:

The safety bath time faucet protector separates your children from the faucet and the taps, preventing them from bath time injuries due to slipping, falling or access to the hot water tap. It is easy to use, attaches in seconds and adjusts to fit most taps and faucets. It is machine washable and uses expanded foam to resist impact and heat.

The best part of this review? One lucky winner will win all FOUR products I received! Yes all four!
Mandatory entry: Tell me one way you keep you or your children safe during bath time. (This entry is worth one entry and must be completed before any extra entries count. If this is not completed first then all other entries will be deleted.)
2 extra entries = 2 separate comments, 3 extra entries = 3 separate comments, so forth.
subscribe by email (2 extra entries)
Like Jennifer's Deals on facebook (2 extra entries)
Like Aquatopia on facebook (2 extra entries)
Tell me your favorite product from this blog and why. (4 extra entries)

ends 11/15/2010

*I received no monetary gain for the product review. All the opinions stated in this blog is of my own.*

73 comments:

Anna said...

I subscribe to your blog via email.

Anna said...

I keep myself safe during bath time by feeling of the water with my elbow so then I can get a "real feel" of if the water is too hot or too cold. I also don't like to even fill the tub up halfway because when I get in, I might make the water slosh out and onto the floor. By the time I'm done with my bath, I will have forgotten about it and might slip and fall and that can result in anything from bruises, to broken bones, or even a concussion.

I keep my nephew safe when I bathe him by feeling of the water with my elbow and never leaving him alone in the bath. He likes to play a lot in the tub (he's almost 4) so it is our "hang out time" and I can try to teach him how to bathe himself (boys will be boys and never listen!) by making a game out of it.

Anna said...

I sent a friend request to Aquatopia on Facebook and am awaiting a friend confirmation.

Anna said...

I am a fan of Jennifer's Deals on Facebook.

Anna said...

My favorite product on this blog is the thermometer! It's super cute and I had NO IDEA these were even made! It's such a clever invention and I think even adults should have one because you never know how much that scalding hot water can hurt you when you are trying to relax! AND it even alerts you to when the water is too hot or too cold! HOW GENIUS!

elizabeth said...

all 4 of these products look awesome for a parent of a young child like me these could really come in handy

elizabeth said...

I liked both pages

Tonia said...

I have a small mini space heater in my bathroom (if it tips, it turn off to avoid accidents) and I turn it on a warm the room. When it is cold we tend to rush and slips and falls= booboos!

Tonia said...

I have the stick on safety handles to ensure safe entry and exit from the tub.

Tonia said...

When my kids were little I used to have them draw the water 1st, then brush their teeth and pick out their PJ's before getting in then check the water with their elbows to make sure the water wasn't still too hot. NO STICKING THEIR TOES IN!!

Tonia said...

All of these products look great! I especially like the memory foam bath mats, I saw a similar one and wondered if they work1 Thanks this was very helpful!

Tonia said...

The Kneeler is actually something I would buy because I have arthritis and it's very hard for me to kneel and wash the tub. The pockets would be perfect for placing my scrubbing brush, sponges and cleansers.

Jen said...

I like the bath mat the best. I keep my kids safe by making sure the non-slip stickers are in the tub so they don't fall. I also make sure they are safe from burns by checking the water temp several times before they go in.

Jen said...

I subscribed, I liked Jennifers deals on facebook, I liked aquatopia on facebook. I really like the idea of the kneeler that attaches to the tub. Our kneeler doesnt attach and always slides away

Jen said...

I keep my kids safe in the tub by only buying tearfree soap and shampoo's. I find if they get soap in their eyes and it burns they wiggle around and might slip.

wintergal said...

Great products Jennifer!! I could use this foe my special needs son!!

Larissa said...

Hi there! Its Risa from FST. How do I stay safe when taking a bath? I make sure I don't do any of the stupid things suggested on warning labels, of course. I don't dry my hair, talk on the phone, or use any other electrical devices in the tub. :)

Cyndie said...

I like the faucet protector!!

Kimberly said...

We stay safe by restricting the maximum water heat.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

I subscribe via email #2

Kimberly said...

I subscribe via email #1

Kimberly said...

My favorite product is the kneeler. I like that it has the added pockets to keep supplies in reach.

Kimberly said...

My favorite product is the kneeler. I like that it has the added pockets to keep supplies in reach. 4

Kimberly said...

My favorite product is the kneeler. I like that it has the added pockets to keep supplies in reach. 3

Kimberly said...

My favorite product is the kneeler. I like that it has the added pockets to keep supplies in reach. 2

robyn said...

i keep my kids safe by never leaving them alone and testing the water before they get in

robyn said...

i subscribed to your email list

robyn said...

my favorite product would be the bath mat. I LOVE bath mats and most just dont cut it. these look so soft and durable.

destini j said...

i love the ideas of these, the bath thermometer and the kneeling mat. i have 4 little kids and i spend alot of time at night giving baths. i have a towel i use to kneel on but i bet those would be better.

i am a friend on your facebook

mrsterrymom said...

heehehe the way I keep my kids safe is by not giving them baths ever..you should smell how stinky they are...no just kidding..I have one of those bath knobs that you turn and have the red line to the left and blue line to the right meaning hot or cold and it is very difficult knowing how hot or cold it is..I wish I had a dual knob bath because at least I can guestimate how warm or hot it is but theese products would make it a whole lot easier especially the thermometer..

mrsterrymom said...

ohh and the easy knealer would be good especially when I have to bend over and clean the bath tub..not like I do it often anyways but when I do I will be ready lol..

mrsterrymom said...

I already subscribe to your blog that is how I found this great giveaway...thanks Hope Ican win .... :0)

Victoria (FST-Sissie) said...

I love the bath thermometer... Its super cute and looks more useful then those ducks from another brand that just turn white on the bottom when water is too hot.

Meagan ( FST-meg1111) said...

I stay with my 2 year old girls while they are splashing in the rub a dub tub. I have a bath mat on the bottom of the tub but It is turning a funky color and sometimes sifts while they are in it.

Cassie Johnson said...

I keep my daughter safe during bath time by not allowing her to stand up and I never leave her alone in there not for a second. I always check the temapture before allowing her to enter the bathtub and I always keep a phone near me incase something does happen.

Becky Shattuck said...

My favorite item on the blog is the turtle thermometer because it's so cute (and functional).

Becky Shattuck said...

My baby is 12 months old, and my husband puts on his trunks and bathes with him to keep him safe! Our little guy likes to pull up on everything, adn we're so afraid he's going to slip, so that's how we keep him safe.

Katherine said...

To keep us safer I have a bath mat and a handrail (sides of bathtub are high)

rlporath said...

My favorite item is the knee pad. WOW!!! No more aching knees during bathtime, that would be awesome!!

rlporath said...

I keep my family safe at bathtime because I am constantly watching my duaghter in the bathroom. But I can turn my TV around on my dresser and see it from the seat right next to the bath tub, so I sit and play with her and watch TV and she can play as long as she wants to (or the water turns stone cold)! :p

jessica bendel said...

very neat stuff!

JaKell said...

I keep my kids safe by the most important way ever. Keep my eyes on them 24/7 when they are in the tub & ignore the phone door, other things going on. Have towel and all needed ready & never leave them alone for even half a second. as far a products I like no slip mats!

JaKell said...

Like Aquatopia on facebook

(smile a day giveaways)
#2

JaKell said...

Like Aquatopia on facebook (smile a day giveaways)

JaKell said...

Tell me your favorite product from this blog and why. Probably the knee pad because I have horrible knees as is and it would be a life saver for bathtime!

JaKell said...

subscribe to e-mails
#2

JaKell said...

subscribe to e-mails

JaKell said...

Like Jennifer’s Deals on facebook (smile a day giveaways)
2

JaKell said...

Like Jennifer’s Deals on facebook (smile a day giveaways)

Kathy K said...

I never leave my son unattended in the tub

Katherine said...

I "like" you on FB #2
kathie78@yahoo.com

Katherine said...

I "like" you on FB #1
kathie78@yahoo.com

Katherine said...

#2--My favorite product is the bath mat. It sounds so comfy!
kathie78@yahoo.com

Katherine said...

#1--My favorite product is the bath mat. It sounds so comfy!
kathie78@yahoo.com

Katherine said...

#4--My favorite product is the bath mat. It sounds so comfy!
kathie78@yahoo.com

Katherine said...

#3--My favorite product is the bath mat. It sounds so comfy!
kathie78@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

For the longest time I would only give my daughter a bath in the sink. I bought a plastic dish tub thing at walmart and would fill it up with a little bit of warm water and would wash her like that with a wash cloth. I still wash her hair in the sink so she isn't putting her head in water in the tub!

Lindsey said...

I subscribed and liked both on facebook

Lindsey said...

I am loving the turtle thermometer! I am always worried about the water not being the right temperature and my husband always makes the water too cold because he is a nervous nelly about it as well so this nifty little item would be awesome!

Cheryl A said...

I keep my kid safe by making sure that I have everything within reach before we start the bath and never ever leave a baby unattended.

littledeadmommy at gmail.com

Cheryl A said...

2
I subscribed by email.

littledeadmommy at gmail.com

Cheryl A said...

1
I subscribed by email.

littledeadmommy at gmail.com

Cheryl A said...

2
My favorite is the kneeler because it would make things so much easier. Kneeling over a tub hurts your knees and I like that it has padding for your elbows too.

littledeadmommy at gmail.com

Cheryl A said...

1
My favorite is the kneeler because it would make things so much easier. Kneeling over a tub hurts your knees and I like that it has padding for your elbows too.

littledeadmommy at gmail.com

Cheryl A said...

4
My favorite is the kneeler because it would make things so much easier. Kneeling over a tub hurts your knees and I like that it has padding for your elbows too.

littledeadmommy at gmail.com

Cheryl A said...

3
My favorite is the kneeler because it would make things so much easier. Kneeling over a tub hurts your knees and I like that it has padding for your elbows too.

littledeadmommy at gmail.com

Anna said...

Hey Jennifer,

Do we have to post extra for these entries or whenever we post one like "I subscribe via email" does that automatically count as two entries? Or do we have to post 2x for each one or 4x for the last one?

subscribe by email (2 extra entries)
Like Jennifer’s Deals on facebook (2 extra entries)
Like Aquatopia on facebook (2 extra entries)
Tell me your favorite product from this blog and why. (4 extra entries)

Lindsey said...

Iknow this ends today but I am crossing my fingers that I win this! Would come in very handy with a new baby on the way!

Tiffany said...

Well I don't have children but I keep myself safe in the bathtub, by keeping a bathmat down at all times so I don't slip and using a handrail to get in and out, I also open up all the stuff I plan on using so I don't have to worry about opening it up while I'm taking a shower, to keep myself from falling while trying to bend down and pick up the shampoo.

Tiffany said...

I have sent a friend request for Aquatopia.

Tiffany said...

I am already a fan of Jennifer's Deals on Facebook.

Tiffany said...

I have subscribed by email

Tiffany said...

My favorite product out of the 4 would have to be the Easy Kneeler, I never knew something like this existed. I like it because I have bad knee's and even though I don't have Children, I have two crazy dogs who love to run outside and play in cow poop and so they get baths pretty much daily and with my big dog it takes so long to give her a bath because she is so big and my knees start to hurt, having something like this around will keep my knees from hurting so much. Plus the pockets would come in very handy, that way I wouldn't have to get up and get the dog shampoo and then chase the dog because she got out of the tub. Would save me lots of knee pain, and would keep me from having to use the mop after bath time!