
Did you make it to the last Nana's Deals and More Flash Giveaways? I was a proud sponsor of the last event. Well, guess what?!! If you missed the last round THERE IS A NEW ROUND coming up December 2nd!! I am a sponsor again! Woo hoo! I am giving away an awesome coupon pack and a $15 Best Buy gift card. There are also a ton more sponsors that are giving awesome prizes! Make sure you Like Jennifer's Deals, Nana's Deals and Nana's Deals and More to get all the juicy details!
Ok so you may be asking How do I participate?
HOW TO PARTICAPTE.
1. Head over to Nanas Deals and More-you must click 'like" to be able to participate, you will not be able to unless you have. See my page link above and below to come join now before the big night - be early, ready to go as we start on time.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nanas-Deals-and-More/113582978690682
2. Watch for the Flash Giveaway posts by Nana (starting at 7:00 PM/CST 8:00 PM/EST)
3. I will post a feature sponosor site, you will have a designated time to go to that page. Click "like" on thier page and post a comment that " Nana Sent You" Change this up but at least let them know who sent you on each one. (I suggest you change your wording fron time to time on posts as not to get face book flagged from commenting) Just give em some lovin and let em know Nana sent you.
4. Come back to Nanas Deals and More and find the feature sponosor post I just did telling you where to go and UNDER that post let me know you have done step 4.
5. Winner will be picked by random.org from those commenting in proper place from step 94) above. . So be sure to leave your done comment in the correct area - ( UNDER THE FEATURE SPONOSOR POSTS THAT NANA DID- NOT JUST ON MY WALL). Winners will only be selected from this list on each feature giveaway sponsor/prize post.
7. Winners will be anounced on Nanas Deals and More face book page, same page as the flash posts are being made, throughout the giveaway event, so be sure watch for those as well, as we will not be running down winners. Winnerswill be instructed where to send thier mailing info to recieve prize(s) * Yes you can keep on playing and win as many times as you can*
8. This process will continue until all Feature Pages and PRizes are awarded out !
9. All Sponsors reserve the right to ship in the U.S Only.


































No comments:
Post a Comment