I was sent the Swingline SmartTouch Stapler & a box of Premium Swingline Staples to review from Shoplet.com.
You can find a wide variety of products from Shoplet.com. Upon receiving the Swingline SmartTouch Stapler, my first thought was that it was very sleek and modern looking. I am use to bulky staplers so I was very surprised to see that the SmartTouch Stapler is sleek and stylish.
I then noticed that this stapler had a cushioned grip. It was very comfortable and it formed to the shape of my hand! The SmartTouch Stapler also has rubber on the bottom to help prevent it from sliding around.
I was a little confused on how to put the staples in since this stapler did not open from the top, like I am use to. It took me a few moments to figure out that the bottom slides out and that is where I insert the staples. It is super easy to insert the staples and slide the bottom back in.
The staples are well made. They were not flismy. The Swingline Premium Chisel Point Staples came in a sturdy plastic box with a flip lid that was very easy to open. There are a total of 5,000 staples in the box!
Swingline SmartTouch Stapler is strong and jam-resistant. I had to put this to the test. I first took 5 or 6 pieces of paper and use the stapler. It was quick and easy and I had no problems. I then tried 10 or 12 pieces of paper. It was a little bit harder to get the stapler to go all the way through but it worked!
I have used staplers before and usually have had problems stapling more than 7 or 8 pieces of paper together. I was quite pleased that I did not have any problems stapling so many together!
I am really pleased with Shoplet.com. I will continue to shop for office supplies through this wonderful site!
Jennifer's Deals was sent a product(s) in exchange for this review post. All said opinions are of their own and Jennifer's Deals is responsible for all said opinions. No monetary gain was received.


































11 comments:
i hate bulky staplers too this one seems great
Hmm interesting design! love that you can staple more than 10 pages if you need to as well.
I need a new stapler and this one looks like a good one. Thanks for the share!
this would have been very popular on "office space" lol
I am in desperate need of one and this one seems great. Thanks for sharing.
Nice, I like the design - almost ergonomic!
we need a new stapler at work...I swear we have about 3 and they are always broken!
My hubby's a teacher and is always looking for a good stapler, this one looks great!
oooo...I like the design..and it does it's job too!
It is those little things that makes something that we use everyday something better.
I need that!! :) Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment