CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 2, 2012

Resolutions for 2012

I have been thinking long and hard about what I wanted my New Year's Resolutions to be. 
The past few years I had not made any and I feel like this year is the year to set some!

Here is my list:
  1. I want to cook more home made meals. I have been really lazy with my cooking. I try to cook the easiest meals. I want to take the time to learn new recipes and cook more home made meals. 
  2. I want to spend more quality time with the hubby. I would really like to set at least one day out of the week for a date night.
  3. I want to lose at least 20 pounds.
  4. I want to use at least one coupon per transaction this year. <hehehe. I know it will be way more! 
  5. I want to teach at least one person how to save money by using coupons.
  6. I want to organize my coupon binder and start using it again.
  7. Reorganize my stockpile.
  8. Pay off debt.
  9. Get out apartment and into a house.
  10. Graduate and get a job in health care administration.
So these are my top 10 resolutions. The hardest ones will be paying off debt and losing weight, since I hate to exercise. Blah! I am going to keep track during the year and see how I do!
What are your resolutions for 2012? How do you keep yourself on track and have you ever actually completed one of your resolutions?

Photobucket

9 comments:

April said...

I have not set any in the past several years either! My resolutions are to spend more quality time with my children and keep the laundry under control!!

Kathleen said...

Getting into a house is a good one. I save a lot of money by having my own house and not an apartment plus.. it's mine!

I want to get more organized in general this year, keep up with my blogging and eat healthier.

Pam said...

I haven't made any resolutions in the past few years but this year I would like to reduce debt and increase savings.

Living Life with TaraD said...

Your #3 is my #1..
I so very much need to make this my priority!

Whispered Inspirations said...

Those are great resolutions. I also need to drop weight and I want to take more pictures and be in them. I realize the last few years I haven't been.

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! Great goals and cute cartoon as well. Mine is less stress.

Turning the Clock Back said...

I have a VERY long list of things to change this year! LOVE Calvin and Hobbes! CUTE!

Katie said...

I don't make resolutions in January because I never follow them through..this year I did a 101 in 1001 it is little goals over a 2.5 year period. I don't know what makes me think I can do that when I can't even do a goal list in January..hhahah!

The Spring Mount 6 Pack said...

I need to get my resolutions written down.
Those are great ones.