One of my favorite parts of the Holidays are sending out Christmas cards!
One lucky winner is going to win 50 Christmas or holiday cards.
Please take a look at the Christmas Cards Section.
In order to enter to win, LEAVE A COMMENT on this blog post telling me what design you would choose if you won!
Please leave your email address in the comment.
Jennifer's Deals is going to receive a product in exchange for this giveaway post. No monetary was received or will be given. Jennifer's Deals is not responsible for shipping prize to winner. Giveaway will end on 11/18 at 12 midnight. Winner will have 24 hours to respond.




































5 comments:
I would choose:Dreamy Snow!
evabiggs@yahoo.com
twinkling night
dlatany at gmail dot com
They are all so cute, but I would choose Checkerboard Chic. It is so whimsical like my kiddos and I could get so many cute pics of them on it. We would cherish that card for many years to come!!
bpgaga@live.com
I would choose Merry Modest :0 So cute!!
Justwhitney@live.com
Booming Blossoms love this
thelady_bug@yahoo.com
Post a Comment