CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 9, 2011

The Zero Scale #Review

I have had the opportunity to review The Zero Scale. I have been using it for a little over a week now. The Zero Scale is like no other scale that I have used before. It can show you how much you weigh but it basically shows how much you LOSE or GAIN in pounds/kilograms!!
Over the past week, it has said that I have ~gulp~ gained some pounds...but I think there is a reason for that. All in all, this scale is amazing and would be perfect for anybody trying to track how much weight they have gained or lost without saying "I weigh HOW MUCH?!"


The Zero Scale focuses on the changes rather than the total weight, which I think is amazing! This scale also looks really nice. It is has more of a modern look and a large LCD display so you won't ever have to strain to see how much you have lost or gain. 


This scale can be used by up to 4 people AND there is also a neat guest feature so even any visitors can try this out!!!


You can also visit thezeroscale.com You can use coupon code: zero for 15% off your first purchase. The Zero Scale also has a 10 year warranty!!!! 


Jennifer's Deals was sent a product in exchange for this review post. All said opinions are of their own. No monetary gain was received. 


Photobucket

3 comments:

Tori said...

Looks like a neat scale with some cool features.

Catherine L. said...

I like how it remembers your weight without displaying it whenever you track your progress. Looks sleek and modern with convenient features! Thanks for sharing!

Kathleen said...

Wow that's cool! I'd love to focus on gaining or losing and less on my actual weight. What a neat feature!