CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: PhitGrip #Review & #Giveaway

The one thing that I hate about shopping is dealing with the germy, nasty shopping carts!
There are so many germs that are on the handles of a shopping cart!
PhitGrip originally a grip for exercise machines and now they have a grip for grocery cart handels, called PhitShop.
PhitShop is designed to protect you from those dirty handles.

This is the perfect product for you Mommies and Daddies!
I know that when my girls was little they LOVED to put their mouth on the handles!
It would TOTALLY GROSS ME OUT!!
When you use PhitGrip, you won't have that problem anymore since it will be covering the handles!!
We transfer germs every single time we push a grocery cart!
PhitGrip is made from rubber that has been liquefied, then injected with oxygen to give it a light, cushioned feel.
Its lightweight and flexible making it easily stored when not in use and easy to put on and take off the cart!

I really enjoy that the grips are coated with an all-natural, mineral based antimicrobial agent that helps to inhibit the growth and spread of bacteria.
You can rub your hands occasionally after touching the grip to spread the microbial agent over your hands. 

Buy it:

Win It:
One Jennifer's Deals reader is going to win their very own PhitGrip.
Simply fill out the rafflecopter form below.

Jennifer's Deals was sent a product in exchange for this review post. All said opinions are of their own. No monetary gain was received. Jennifer's Deals is responsible for shipping prize to winner. Giveaway will end on 12/20 at 12 midnight.


Photobucket

4 comments:

marioswifey said...

This is a really neat product

marioswifey said...

oh and i want to win lol

nightowl said...

I want to win.

Suellen said...

I want to win!
suejennings@bex.net