If you are looking for a great Stocking Stuffer, then I am highly suggesting Crossword Cubes by Marina Games!! This game is a GREAT addition to your family night!
I was not sure how "fun" this game was going to be since my girls are a little too young to really spell, but I must say they LOVED playing this game...Even tho most of the time real words was not spelled out.
The object of the game is to score points by spelling out some words with the 13 dice. Each player gets to roll the dice. You then form as many words as you can across and down in a crossword form. Players can only use the letter shown, which means NO TIPPING the dice over. When you can not create any more words you count up the score. If you have letters that you did not use, those are deducted from your score total.
The game is over when the first player reaches 300 points!!
One lucky Jennifer's Deals Reader is going to win their very own CrossWord Cube Game! Simply fill out the rafflecopter below!
Jennifer's Deals was sent a product in exchange for a review post. All said opinions are of their own. No monetary gain was received. Jennifer's Deals is not responsible for shipping prize to winner. Giveaway will end on 12/22 at 12 midnight!
a Rafflecopter giveaway



































7 comments:
I don't know if this is the right place to leave a blog post. Hope so. Keep up the giveaways these are so popular.
I would love to win since it looks like a fun game!
ykatrina at hotmail dot com
thanks for the giveaway! Happy Holidays!!
Thanks for the giveaway!! Happy Holidays
Oooh I love me a good word game! I love Jen's deals too! <3
thank you so much for hosting this giveaway and all you do each and every day. You are very much appreciated by my family.
thank you!
myfreeib3s(at)yahoo(dot)com
Love the site. keep up the good work and keep the deals coming!! CIAwoman66@yahoo.com
Post a Comment