CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

African Hut Gift Shop Giveaway

[gallery]

Woo hoo! My first giveaway! The kind folks over at African Hut Gift Shop gave me some extra goodies to giveaway! They are awesome.

Ok Giveaway rules:

First you gotta subscribe to my blog. :)

Then head on over to www.african-hut.com and tell me YOUR favorite product they offer. They have tons of great things. I will then select a person by using random.org. 

Ok, what you will win.

First is a set of  jewelry that African Hut Gift Shop offers.  An elephant pendant necklace, an Africa print bead bracelet, and a charm bracelet. Will also win 2 cute bookmarks and some incense!

So what you waiting for?! Enter!!

Contest will end on 7/28/10

46 comments:

Beth said...

Shea Butter!

Jordan said...

Love that Giraffe print bowl!!

LeahReese said...

Its a tie between the green teardrop bracelet and the beaded flip flops!!! Super cute!!

Brenda Hess said...

Ooooh...that giraffe print bowl is what I am partial to -- can't help it! I have a bad case of giraffe love!!!

Mishie said...

I like the Holiday Theme Handbag! But all of their stuff is great!

Stephanie said...

The wooden giraffe bowl is super cute. And shea butter is always a good time! Great stuff!!

wintergal said...

lovin the giraffe bowl..!!

Amoeba said...

I like the beaded flip flops :) i actually might get them haha. theyre cheap too!

i subbed to ur blog by eMail thanks!

faye said...

the giraffe bowl and tear drop bracelet wow lot of great stuff

ela said...

i love the beaded flip flops and the quilted handbag!!!so cute!!!

Amber G said...

I subscribe with the email vanillaglitter(at)gmail(dot)com and my favorite item is the Tear Drop Bracelet

Denise said...

I subscribe and I want to try the Dudu Osun Black Soap.
lazybones344 at gmail dot com

Shirley Hodge said...

Love the gift baskets especially the one for Mom with the teapot.
Am confirmed subscriber also.

Michelle said...

I love the giraffe bowl and the beaded flip flops...

Mellissa C said...

I like the Tri Beaded Bracelets

John S. said...

Subscriber. I liked the tealight candle lamp. Thanks for the chance.

409cope said...

I am an email subscriber and I like the Holiday Bracelet Set the most.

Dee said...

I really like the shell/bead necklace and earring set. Very cute.

Anna said...

Okay, the subscription is working now!

Anna said...

I am trying to subscribe, but the page won't load. Hope it went through!

My favorite item would have to be the flip flops in silver!

Tiffany said...

I love that Giraffe Bowl, it is too cute!

I am a confirmed subscriber,btw.

Jessica C. said...

My favorite item is Pinwheel Dragonfly Charm Bracelet. I love pinwheels it makes me think of the summer and my fiance.

luckysluna(at)yahoo.com

Tammy Edison said...

I really like the gift baskets, they look great!!

Nancy V said...

To many cute things to choose from. Love the giraffe bowl. Thanks for a great contest!

Mandala said...

E-mail subscriber (mandalarctic at gmail dot com)
I like the 100 % Pure African Shea Butter :)

Rhonda Struthers said...

I like the Dudu Osun Black Soap

rhondastruthers at yahoo.ca

Rhonda Struthers said...

subscriber

rhondastruthers atyahoo.ca

Kim H. said...

I subscribe to your newsletter asketcher2 at hotmail

Dudu Osun Black Soap and the 100% african shea butter are things that I love!

Louis said...

I subscribed to your feed via mail (same as in my profile / this post)
I really like the Dudu Osun Black Soap

Angela Winesburg said...

I love the Twist Front Tunic, thanks!

elizabeth said...

i like the shea butter also

Billie E. said...

I like their gift baskets. Mainly the Home Sweet Home basket.

Melissa F said...

I love the Animal Print Jute Handbag.

taylorbagels said...

I subscribed
Tealight Candle Lamp

Kristin said...

I love the teardrop bracelets. So many colors to choose from and very reasonably priced :)

cynthia layton said...

i subscribe the giraffe print bowl
gothicdaymares@aol.com

Nikki Davis said...

I like the Shell/Bead necklace and earring set in Red.

Thank you for the entry,

Nikki

Tracy said...

I LOVE the Fruit basket-YUM!!!

Cyndie said...

I LOVE the giraffe print bowl!!

Jayme said...

I am going to go with the Holiday Bracelet Set! Adorable!

susan smoaks said...

i like the Tealight Candle Lamp

vivian said...

teardrop bracelet ty

Jodie M. said...

My favourite item that they offer is the Tear Drop Bracelet.

Veronica Garrett said...

I subscribed to your blog. The Tealight Candle Lamp is my favorite product.

Kim said...

The Shea Butter. That stuff is great. I might have to give theirs a try. Great prices too.

andrea said...

shea butter