CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Enter to win a FREE Chick-fil-A Prize Pack!!


Enter to win a Free Chick-fil-A Prize Pack!

  • The pack will consist of
    • Five Cow Watches!
    • Two Chick-fil-A Plush Cows!
To enter this giveaway :
First take the Holiday Quiz on the Widget above and leave a comment letting me know what your score was!


Jennifer's Deals is not responsible for shipping prize to winner. Giveaway will end on 12/20 at 12 midnight.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Suellen said...

Oh no! I am a friend of the frost!!!! :(
suejennings@bex.net

marioswifey said...

My score was that i am a friend of frost

Jessica S. said...

Friend of the frost :( ....

stdjds54 @ shsu.edu :)

latanya t said...

Friend of frost

dlatany at gmail dot com

carmenn22_pr said...

Holiday Hero

Tammy Larkin said...

mine said Holiday Hero!!

tlarkin1978@gmail.com

LBird06 said...

lori_birdsong@yahoo.com

A Holiday Hero :)

Stephanie said...

Friend of frost -- although I'm not sure why!
24 - holiday hero
59 - friend of frost (so I want snow... I live in FL... is it too much to ask for?)
17 - humbug (no black friday for me)

themoorebabieS(at)gmail(dot)com

Caren said...

I am a Friend of the Frost (59%). (Holiday Hero at 24% and Holiday Humbug at 17%, yeah, Friend of the Frost a clear winner!)