CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

More Coupons

I have found a small list of coupons available right now. I have not verified to see if any of these can be mailed. I will check in a few minutes and if any are I will add to the Coupons that can be mailed post!

Buy One, Get One Klondike Gourmet Potatoes
Buy One, Get One Lean Pockets Pretzel Bread Sandwich Just checked this one. They are OUT OF COUPONS. :(
$1/3 Red Gold Tomatoes 
$1/1 Wholly Product
$.75/1 Santa Cruz Organic Product 
$0.50/1 French’s Mustard 
$1/1 Tyson Anytizers Snacks
$.75/1 Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
$1/2 Quaker Chewy Granola Bars  These are all out as well!
$0.75/1 Little Debbie Cloud Cakes
$1/1 Dial NutriSkin Lotion 
$2/1 Infusium Hair Care Product
$1/1 Coppertone Product 
$5/1 Gerber Good Start Protect or Gentle Formula
Free Juicy Juice when you buy Huggies little Swimmers
$.75 /1 Solo Cups Plates or Bowls
$2/1 any Cutter Product
$2/1 Zyrtec Indoor & Outdoor Allergy

$.55 off TWO Boxes of Gerber Infant Cereals

 

No comments: