I just read an interesting article discussing "Just When is 'Free' is not free enough!". <-- You can read the article. At first, I was a little taken aback by the title. My first thoughts were, What? Free is Free! Waiting for it to go on sale? *Puzzled look on my face*
After reading the article, I had a DUH! moment. Of course, I do this! I wait for Free enough to score another very cheap product, or if I get lucky two free products. Now, you may ask, Jennifer, How is that possible? How can you get two free products with a free product coupon?
Well, you can always wait to see if a really good sale is going to happen for the particular product. For instance, I had this happen to me a few weeks ago.
I had a free Herbal Ecessence Coupon. I then found a sale going on for BOGO (buy one get one) and scored 2 free Herbal Ecessence products! Sweet!!!
I really like what was stated in the article I read. Good things come to people who wait! It sure does in the couponing world! I have a pretty descent stockpile (no, nothing compared to the "Extreme Couponers") and I have scored a huge chunk of my stockpile from waiting for FREE ENOUGH!
One thing to keep in mind tho, don't wait so long you don't use the coupon by it's expiration date. Yes I am guilty of this and ended up not so happy.
So, my question to you is: When is Free not FREE ENOUGH for you? Thoughts?
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


































1 comment:
LOL I thought I would get the puzzled look from a few people on my article, you should have seen the one on my mans face when tell him "not free enough!" I think these are one of the many little things that people who have been couponing for sometime forget about and take for granted. It takes my man to pull me back and realize that some do NOT know little tips and tricks that I struggled to learn on my own and now take for granted. Don't forget the small stuff! Thank you so much for the link back!
Post a Comment