tjr1 from Esty.com was kind enough to send me some lovely handcrafted earrings to review. I received some pretty blue and silver dangling earrings. The earrings are put together very well. I liked how the hooks were rounded. It was easy to put in my ear and to take out. The earrings that I reviewed had 3 different size balls. One small, one medium and one large. It went together very well. The material that the pair of earrings was made with did not irritate my skin in any fashion. I was also very impressed that these earrings did not weigh down my earlobe. I hate earrings that feel like I have weights on. It was very light and made me feel great!

About Tara Rief, owner of tjr1:
My name is Tara Rief. I am happily married to my highschool sweetheart and I am the proud mother of two boys, ages 4.5 and 2. I work fulltime in the insurance industry and decided I needed a hobby that would be just for me. I started making earring in my spare time just for me. I started getting a lot of compliments and requests from people I knew. Then I decided that maybe I should sell some of my work (with a little push from some of my fans/ friends)... I take special requests. Just send me a pic of what you are looking for or a description. I also have an Etsy shop that I have recently opened. I really feel that my true passion besides my family is jewelry, I really enjoy making earrings and it makes me happy.
Where to buy? tjr1 Handcrafted Earrings <<<Click on this
tjr1 is also offering two hot codes for 15% off your purchase! Use codes: PRETTY1 & LOVE15
Tara even sent a lovely pair of earring for a special giveaway! These earrings are very unique. I love how the wire spirals and there are a real pretty green tinted balls at the end. Want to win these? Entries below. Giveaway ends 2/13 @ 12 midnight EST
Heart tjr1 on esty -2 entries (2 separate comments)
Subscribe to Jennifer's Deals by email -2 entries (2 separate comments)
Follow Jennifer's Deals on Networked Blogs -2 entries (2 separate comments)
Rate this post 5 stars -1 entry
Buy any item from tjr1 -10 entries (10 separate comments)
Subscribe to Jennifer's Deals by email -2 entries (2 separate comments)
Follow Jennifer's Deals on Networked Blogs -2 entries (2 separate comments)
Rate this post 5 stars -1 entry
Buy any item from tjr1 -10 entries (10 separate comments)
Tara owner of tjr1 sent me two sets of earrings. One for review and one for a giveaway. She is not responsible for shipping winner giveaway prize. Jennifer's Deals is responsible for shipping prize to winner. I recieved no monetary gain for providing this review. This review is my 100% honest review of the product that was sent. Giveaway will end on 2/13 at 12 midnight eastern standard time.
Mandatory Entry (has to be completed for all other entries to count) Please leave one comment for each entry
Visit tjr1 and tell me one other item that you love! -one entry
Extra Entries:
Tell me why you would like to win -1 extra entry



































21 comments:
Beautiful earrings! (:
I like the long feather earrings! And the white cat eye earrings. And the pink crackle earrings. lol
I would like to win because I am obsessed with jewelry! And shoes, and handbags! I usually feel like crap, but when I put on makeup and dress up and look good and wear jewelry, I FEEL better. It's a confidence thing. :)
#1 I made an account and hearted Etsy.
#2 I hearted Etsy.
#2 I already subscribe to Jennifer's Deals via email.
#1 I already subscribe to this blog via email.
#2 I follow Jennifer's Deals via Networked Blogs.
#1 I follow Jennifer's Deals on the Networked Blogs thing.
I rated this post 5 stars.
I would love these earrings because purple is my favorite color http://www.etsy.com/listing/65749144/purple-flowers
kinnairdkath Heart tjr1 on esty 2
kinnairdkath Heart tjr1 on esty
I would like to win these earrings because since our girls got there ears peirced mom can not seem to find hers to wear when she wants them
gave 5 star rate
katherine kinnaird is Jennifer's Deals network blog follower
I absolutely love the Retro Earrings.
I would love to win this because they look like a fun style and great size to not weigh down my ears.
gave post a 5star rating
I already subscribe to Jennifer’s Deals via email.
Hearted tjr1 on esty
Post a Comment