Shopping Cart Divas is one of my favorite places to find frugal information. I am excited to announce that I am apart of Event Divas! I have tons of fun of participating in this. What is an Event Diva, you may ask? An Event Diva is a person who searches for local events that are FREE or very cheap and adds them to his or her assigned calendar. I find wonderful programs in my area and fifty miles around Knoxville. There are many areas included now, but Shopping Cart Divas are looking for some more Event Divas! Mindy and Sarah are looking for Event Divas all around the United States. The areas that are up and running now are: Akron/Canton, OH, Birmingham, AL, Blount County, TN, Columbus, OH, Genesse County, MI, Houston, TX, Knoxville, TN, Lexington, KY, Pueblo/Colorado, CO and Tacoma/Seattle, WA.
I have so much fun doing this and I would love to see some of my readers join! This is all done through Google Map and you would need a Gmail account, but it does not take five minutes to set up a Gmail account. Working with Google Map is quite easy. I had it down pat in under five minutes. You can go to http://www.shoppingcartdivas.com/p/calendars-of-events.html
You can either contact me by leaving a comment on this post and I will contact you with information or email Divas@ShoppingCartDivas.com and put EVENT DIVAS in the Subject and tell Mindy and Sarah that Jennifer's Deals or Jennifer sent you :)
Friday, September 10, 2010
Event Divas @ Shopping Cart Divas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


































No comments:
Post a Comment