This is just a freakin awesome deal!!! I will most def. be doing this! I recommend that you do it too! So get going, and start peeling! Keep your eye open for other peelie coupons on products! Great way to find coupons.
Did you know there are a whole BUNCH of peelie surveys floating around right now? I know! Me neither! I went back to the store I found the Kraft survey at the other day and was able to find the Bullseye and Sun Crystals surveys as well. If you find all of them, that's $105!!
Bullseye BBQ sauces (I found survey only on Carolina style BBQ sauce) - peelie is located on side of bottle - $15 - limit one per household
Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo - peelie is on the side of bottle - $15 - limit one per household
Campbell's Canned Soup (French onion, chicken w/ rice & vegetable) -peelie is located on top of can - $15 - limit one per household
Sun Crystals (50 & 100 count) - peelie is located on top of box - $20 - limit one per household
Kraft 100 Calorie Cheese Bites (4 varieties) - peelie is located on back of package - $20 - limit one per household
Schick Hydro 3 & Schick Hydro 5 - peelie is located on back of package - $20 - limit one per household
Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo - peelie is on the side of bottle - $15 - limit one per household
Campbell's Canned Soup (French onion, chicken w/ rice & vegetable) -peelie is located on top of can - $15 - limit one per household
Sun Crystals (50 & 100 count) - peelie is located on top of box - $20 - limit one per household
Kraft 100 Calorie Cheese Bites (4 varieties) - peelie is located on back of package - $20 - limit one per household
Schick Hydro 3 & Schick Hydro 5 - peelie is located on back of package - $20 - limit one per household
Check these stores to find them, but keep your eyes peeled for it may be at different stores!


































No comments:
Post a Comment